Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kurt Raether - Producer

I was born and raised in a small town in northern Wisconsin, the oldest of four children. I spent most of my childhood running around the woods in some sort of fantasy land. This lasted until I was approximately 17. Then I grew up, got some sense in me, and headed to Marquette University for a business degree. Then, of course, I realized that this was a very silly thing to do, and have recently switched back into fantasy. I’m currently in the Film Program at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Last year, I had the opportunity to meet Johnathon Olsen, and we found some sort of mutual ground on quite a few things. Now we’re ready to do our first serious project together, and I couldn’t be more excited.

In my spare time I enjoy listening to and playing music, watching movies, and going out with friends. I recently picked up harmonica playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment