Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Johnathon Olsen - Writer/Director

As I have already stated elsewhere on the website, I am not really the best at definitions. I suppose my inability to clearly explain and define the things in my life in a more conventional language is why I am so drawn to film in the first place. Still there are a few things I do know. I am currently alive and have been so since the mid-eighties. I had numerous experiences in those earlier days in a handful of places. These events and places likely influenced my current mode of living. One of the most common ways to define yourself is how you have decided to spend your time until you die or something of real importance arrives. I tend to spend this time gaining self-importance by being somehow involved in what I like to think is art.

I want to somehow sort through things and hopefully end up with something someone can use. Not everyone, but someone.

1 comment: