Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Erin Elizabeth Wichtoski - Female Lead

Born and raised in Milwaukee, WI, I started out as a pretty quiet kid. A reader, a drawer and a lot time spent upside hanging from the monkey bars. My mother was a theatre major and I quickly found that I liked being on stage too. That bug stayed with me at a modest level throughout high school and into college (where I started as a film major) but was put aside when the need to pay rent and graduate seemed to take front and center. Unfortunately it took me until recently (turning 30!) to rediscover what makes me happy. Being a part of this project is exciting, cathartic and enlightening. I hope everyone finds this exploration of a relationship as moving as I do. While I'm still a pretty quiet kid, I don’t hang upside down as much.

Big thanks to the director for utilizing the resources of UWM, and having the imagination for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment